Friday, March 11, 2011

All because of work....(HKK 2011)

fuhhhh...so tiring 13 days working without stop...go back home everyday at 10.00 p.m then reach home nearly 11 p.m....just imagine...reaching home no others thing in my mind....my lovely pillow & bed...huhuhuhuhu....am so miss u all...and my 2 lovely sons...really2 miss u all...13 days not meet them...coz they have to stay at my brothers house...all because am working...thanks very much to my brother and my sister in law coz understand my job....muaahhhhh

This is my brother and my sister in law (whose always help me a lot)

My working environment so execited....the event also happening...the promotion, exihibition, peoples and everything...etc2...so interesting...and one thing make me like to do every year in this event (National Craft day 2011) jeng....jeng....


Henna at my hand (nizerssss)

look nice right...and more creative...i dont like to do likes flower or animal,  am more in abstract, so ur hand will looking good yeahhhhhh....this all done by mumtaz...our expertise in henna...she doing also for wedding, function and for others party also for fun...just like am doing.....heheheheh...so anybody wanna do like me...just give me a ring...i'll introduce her to all of you...(free advertising just for u mumtaz.....huhuhuu)

Last but not least thank u very much to my 2 lovely sons coz understanding urs mummy....this is my promise to u boys....mummy will work hard to give the best for both of u...and to our life......aminnnn....muahhhhhh....come back from working mummy wants from both of u hugs and kisses.....

This is my 2nd son ( Muhammad Yuki hazeriq)

This is my 1st son (Muhammad Yuki Hakimi)

Mummy love u all....muahhhhhhh

Just for today...before i put a full stop...let share one video clips from my favorite artist anuar zain with title of song SEDETIK LEBIH....love u....see yah on next page.....



2 comments: