Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fact of life (Old & new shoes)

Today i get new shoes..given by my twins...but hardest to throw away my old shoes...huhuhuuhu...why we must throw the old and use the new...thats is a fact of life....



old shoes


old shoes

My old shoes look likes still can wear but out of condition actually...hihihhi......many times i repair its and sent to cobbler...u see how i love my old shoes...now the sole also teribble...can't repair anymore...so have to say good bye to my shoes...good bye the saddest word i will never hear....huuuuhhu

new shoes

This is my new shoes....nizerssss.....heheheheh.....thanks my lovely twin....actually she is not my twin...but a lot of people said our face looks same like a twins...so we just admit.....she more softer than me..myself...hmmm..am more brutalist...hahahahaha......

ok go back to our subject...fact of life...just think for a while...asking many peoples also they will give the same answer....why must keep the old things..no place to keep....some more got a new one so just use it right....why must waste a time thinking the olds thing...hmmm...maybe ur answer also same like them or maybe different...any body have a different answer...come give me ur comment.....am waiting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment