Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HAPPY WEEKENDs

On Sunday (20 March 2011)…myself, my 2 lovely sons, farha, mai & krul at picc, putrajaya to see hot balloons…happening, havoc, crowded and the music such a damn noisy…….huhuuu…and my 2 boys smiling into ears….coz get out from the cages (of course our lovely  house…) and also their mother who else myself!!!!!syok abis…..Scroll down babe!!!

myself, mai, farha & my 2 lovely sons

the boys

sweet memories


the wheater is so hot but am still relax babe heheheh.... 
How lovely and sweet memories..uhuk..uhuk…at 9 something we all left the place. Farha, Mai & krul feel so up set coz they can’t  ride the hot balloons…the tickets sold out!!!...they have to wait next year to begun the journey again….uwaaaaa…
To cure the saddest heartz..we go to wet land to ride a bicycle…unfortunately, the bicycle also out of use…the only left for my 2 lovely sons…heheeh…. sory bro….





So we just hang around, enjoy the view 'n' photography session at look out point….hmm not bad the place….
Scroll down and down babe!!! to see more nizers picture


*
*
*
*
*
*
 Lovely Farha

kiss me..beb...hehehe...

 jump! jump! & jump! horreeyyyy....

save the stones...huhuhuu.....

 the sweeties gal

 the lovely couples

 save the trees...hehehehehe

Nearly 12 noon….hunger!!!!we fast forward to Cyberjaya to having a lunch at Padi’s House….bcoz tooooo hungry….we all forgotten take picture of foods….the only we can snap a receipt & bills heheheheh….the foods all inside our stomach...burpppp....alhamdullillah....





Mai planned to having some more fun…play bowling…I don’t think so..damn tired…….i just said ohhh!! I cant…sent me home….my sweet pillow call me….

and then they said for the last journey lets go see horse…let the foods go down first before we go back home…so I said OK…

trying to touched...scared huhuuhuhu...whats ur name?

nothing 2 be afraid..hihi..still can snap a photo together

There !! my 2nd son so excited…damn too excited…huhuhuu… the way he look and  touching the horse like never seen before…(poor things his picture can't be publish..because uncircumstance causes) actually this is 2nd time we are here….until wanna go back also say good bye to the horses and waving his hand….hehehe…reaching home still asking where the horse…hmmmmm lucky he did ask me to buy a horse for him….huhuuuhu…then my 2 lovely sons sleep tiredly with snoring…hehehehe  I realize my sons so happy…enjoy their school holidays…as a their sweet memories…oh my sons…mummy love u all…muahhhhhh...swet dreamzzzzzz.......


1 comment:

  1. kak jue

    jom join contest nie

    http://myfaraflk.blogspot.com/2011/04/contest-alya-aku-dan-alam.html

    ReplyDelete